Andrea
What is true prosperity? Understanding the true value of money and what it really means is a necessity. Frank J. Hanna is the Chief Executive Officer of Hanna Capital, LLC, an investment firm. He is also the author of the book, What Your Money Means. We've all heard the old saying, "Money is the root of all evil", but he believes that it is the greed for money that is evil, and that money is a gift that we need to learn to use properly.

In his book, What Your Money Means, Frank J. Hanna encourages you to ask yourself these questions: What is the meaning of my money? How much is enough? Am I spending it as I should? Do I have an attitude of gratitude? Do I know how to manage my money?

Money management involves saving, budgeting, setting goals, dealing with debt, and more. Join Frank J. Hanna on this journey to understanding how we could all be using our money wisely, so that we are able to manage our money, and not the other way around. He offers ideas and suggestions on how to avoid falling into the traps that many people fall into when planning their finances.
0 Responses

Post a Comment