Andrea
Prescription eyeglasses are important for vision, but we also want them to look good! I don't wear prescription glasses, but the sun seems to be more intense the past few years, so I've decided to look for quality sunglasses. I need a company with a large selection, and guarantee, because many of the glasses I've tried in the past just don't fit my face! Eyeglasses.com makes it easy to search for exactly what your looking for by choosing the category and style that you want, and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.



I love the convenience of ordering on the Internet, but I also love the fact that I can call and talk to a real person to help me with my order. With so many new companies on the Internet these days, I feel confident ordering from a company that has been in business for 10 years and has excellent customer service.



There are glasses to suit any look you're going for. Have fun searching through designer, classic, vintage, rimless, flexible, retro styles and more. They offer international shipping, and free shipping on orders over $55. You can also use your favorite pair of designer sunglasses, and have them made into prescription sunglasses. With over 200,000 frames to choose from, I'm sure to find a pair that fits my face!
0 Responses

Post a Comment